#1 Jacquie802

Jacquie802

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:32 PM

Hey,

Does anyone ever feel like they are going to pass out when they yawn/stretch while yawning? I literally felt like I was going to hit the floor.... :)

Jacquie

#2 dawn

dawn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:33 AM

Not while yawning or stretching, but when I laugh or sing I do.
We are just weird. :)
Dawn

#3 thedizzies

thedizzies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:51 AM

I have noticed dizziness from yawning...if I'm standing up at the time. I also can't sing in my car anymore without getting SOB and dizzy. :blink:

#4 holza13

holza13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:30 PM

Hi,

I find that i get dizzy when i stretch, along with a rush of heat through my chest and a lot of lightheadedness, and as for the yawning, sometimes it gets uncontrollable, it can be very embarrassing sitting in a meeting and yawning every 5 seconds! Im glad that i dont get as faint at those times :)

Holly :unsure:

#5 amyliz421

amyliz421

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:15 PM

Hello,

Yes, I have the same, I can't sing in my car anymore i get dizzy and SOB too.

-amy :blink:

#6 ellen

ellen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:17 AM

I don't feel like passing out but I do feel short of breath, so I yawn ALL the time, even when I'm very interested in something. Especially while I'm exercising (at Curves) I yawn (and get all kinds of comments)-it's as though I can't get enough air. It's so embarassing because "normal" people don't understand what it's like. It's nice to have someone I can relate to. :blink:

#7 corina

corina

Advanced Member

• 3,671 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:07 AM

the yawning is my signal to stop my "activities". my cardio once told me that it is bad for my body to start yawning all the time. i think it had to do with the oxygen and the brains (can't remember exactly what he said).
there was a time that i thought i just had to push harder and the yawning would disappear. i was wrong, so now i try to do what my cardio told me. when the yawning starts i do feel very weak and have to lay down for about 30-60 minutes.

corina :blink:

#8 Roselover

Roselover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:12 AM

Haven't noticed feeling faint with yawning, but I do if I stretch - even when still in bed lying down.. BUT, I do notice the faint feeling with coughing and sneezing! I can sing for a few minutes and then I have to stop because of lightheadedness.

~Roselover